Sunday, May 9, 2010

Perfect.

What is that word suppose to mean? To me it means no flaws never touched no cracks or dents or marks no problems. Well I will be the first to admit that I am definitely not perfect. I have flaws. The thing is, is that when we look for flaws in ourselves we don't just find one we find a lot. We could never think about the way our hair is until one day you realize your hair is to oily. What is the first thing you do? You try to fix it you go out and buy all the best shampoo. Then after you notice your hair is too oily you notice that your skin is to dry. What do you do? You go out and buy moisturizer. We always find something wrong and were always trying to fix it. My question is why? Why can't we ever be happy the way we are. Is it because we fear? Maybe we fear people will look at us differently and say stuff behind our back. Or maybe we fear no one will ever love us. I hate the word perfect I hate how people are constantly trying to make themselves look perfect. As much as people have heard this its true everyone has something thats beautiful about them whether it be there eyes, there body, or there personality we are all somehow beautiful. And there is no one out there who is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment